Wednesday, March 14, 2018

World's Greatest What? {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Popping in today to share with you a funny card featuring the World's Greatest stamp set. Literally, it's the greatest! It's not every stamp set that includes a "farter" sentiment, so my inner 4th grader and I couldn't resist using it on a card.


I stamped, colored and die cut the trophy image from World's Greatest and added the sentiment (hee hee). Next, I added some little bunnies to the mix from the Party Pals stamp set.  They are the perfect size for fitting inside and next to the trophy. 

I die cut the Star Frame Elle-ments from white card stock and added color with a few shades of Distress Oxide inks.  A frame cut created with the Pierced Mats Elle-ments holds everything together.


Supplies: 

I hope this card made you giggle. I have the perfect "farter" I mean "father" in mind for this one!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. That’s a super cute and super fun card !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!